Thursday, November 3, 2016

Toon Sports: How To Play Football (1944)

Disney needed to find something for Goofy to do as a solo act. A series of sports shorts, which began in the 40's, seemed to do the trick, except for the fact that, well, there's this one gag early in 1944's "How to Play Football". Seems there's a nation of Goofys......



If I'm not mistaken, this might've aired on either Mickey Mouse Club or Wonderful World of Disney or both. Think I might've seen this one back in the day, when they had a Movie Mobile that would have some of these shorts that local stations didn't have.

Rating: B-.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a result, these people use marijuana in large amounts for longer periods of time than what they intend to. 
เล่นบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

Anonymous said...

mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.
เล่นบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

jackiedavis said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
เทคนิคทำเงินจากบาคาร่า